When I first started my business in early 2016, I wrote these Intuitive Pillars of Branding to express my personal philosophies on how intuition and branding connect and live together in perfect harmony. These pillars give insight into what is important to me as a business owner, what I am most passionate about helping Entrepreneurs with in their own business and how I like to work with people best.
If you are ready to tap into your absolute truth, tune into your inner guidance and trust your intuition and learn how to combine these practices into creating a brand and business that represents all of who you are, all of what you do and is total alignment with your purpose, then I encourage you to keep reading!
1. BRANDING IS INVALUABLE. PERIOD.
Your branding is all about sharing who you are and those indefinable things that set you apart from the rest. What makes you, you? What’s your story? Why are you here? Your brand captures all this and conveys it to your audience. Hopefully,
it does so with a clarity and uniqueness that render you recognizable and more importantly, totally unforgettable.
Your brand is the story people tell about you; consistency
in your brand creates credibility and trust. It leads to recommendations, referrals, and customers who can’t stop coming back for more. Your brand is constantly working
so you don’t have to. It’s catalyzing connection, cultivating clients, and creating opportunity!
2. INTUITION: WHY IT’S CRUCIAL TO YOUR BRAND Intuition is the key to crafting a brand that is uniquely you.
As a spiritual entrepreneur, all of your being is inherently
infused into your work, without you even trying. This soul essence must be at the center of your brand as well. Through collaborative brainstorming, I help clients hone in on what energies are most important to them both as a person and as
an entrepreneur. Together, we move beyond the obvious and
into the intuitive, creating space for ideas to come to the surface where they can blossom, flourish, and be translated into an authentic, totally aligned brand. This is how we will create a brand that is uniquely YOU.
3. ACCESSIBILITY: START WHERE YOU ARE. GROW FROM THERE. I’m committed to meeting clients right where they’re at. Often, spiritual entrepreneurs have already taken the first steps toward branding themselves. They’ve started sharing who they are and what they do, but something isn’t quite working, and they’re eager to identify what that is. I am here to take a look at the big picture. Fully supported by my intuition, I easily identify where
a current brand has gaps or feels out of alignment. I work closely with clients, using my eye for design to further develop or transform the existing elements that they love into something they love even more. In other words, I meet you wherever you’re at, and together, we grow from there.
4. ALIGNMENT: MOVING SUCCESSFULLY
FROM VISION TO VISUALS Once the foundations of your brand are firmly established,
it is time to focus on creating a visual identity that is fully in alignment with your vision, voice and message. When a brand’s visuals are not aligned with an entrepreneur’s voice and message, it creates a disconnect that can leave would-be customers feeling unsure of who you are and whether or not they want to work with you. While it can be easy to take this personally, it’s important to remember that it has nothing to
do with you! It’s a reflection of misalignment in your brand.
How you are presented online and through a visual identity
is your first and only shot to let people know immediately what you’re all about. That is why it is imperative for what you say
to translate into what they see.
5. AUTHENTICITY: THE BRIDGE BETWEEN
YOU AND YOUR AUDIENCE Once we’ve nailed down your vision, voice and visuals, your job is to embody an authenticity that invites your audience into your world in a way they can’t resist. This has much to do with what and how you choose to share. Though it’s not as obvious, this too is part of your brand. And while it may not seem like it at first, this can be one of the most challenging aspects of branding. Together, we’ll explore what authenticity means to you, discovering the difference between over-sharing and sharing
in a way that allows others to see and connect with the real
you on a consistent basis. We’ll come up with a strategy that’s
in total alignment with your brand and that you can use as an anchor as you share your gifts with the world.
6. DISCERNMENT: THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN WHAT YOU THINK YOU WANT AND WHAT YOU REALLY NEED Building a brand goes way beyond creating a beautiful logo,
a banging website, or a snazzy hashtag. A real brand is the total package. It is built with much love and tender care in the steps outlined above. Often, business owners mistakenly think they simply need a logo or a website to get up and running. Unfortunately, if their truest voice and message have not yet been successfully translated into a branding strategy, the most beautiful logo in the world won’t bring them success. It is my professional responsibility to be honest with my clients about what they truly need. I am committed to work that will fully support my clients in taking their business to a new level of success, and I’m looking for clients that are eager to commit to the process. If you are ready to be fully supported as you build
a brand that encompasses all of who you are, I’m here to help. Let’s start turning your passion into profit!
THE INTRODUCTORY PHASE OF THE BRAND VISION CLARITY PROGRAM
IS BLASTING OFF MARCH 13, 2017 I AM LOOKING FOR COURAGEOUS SOULS READY TO BUST THROUGH WHAT'S HOLDING THEM BACK AND CREATE A CLEAR AND STRONG FOUNDATION FOR A BUSINESS THAT SPEAKS THE TRUTH OF THEIR SOUL.
IF YOU'RE READY TO: * Cultivate absolute clarity + confidence about who you are, what you are doing, where you are going and how you’re going to get there in your brand and biz. * Understand the key to creating a strong, clear and authentic brand that lies deep within yourself and how to use it.
* Feel inspired + motivated to build your brand and share it in a way that feels aligned + authentic; in a way that brings you so much joy and feels good (not to mention is really fun!) * Experience cataclysmic and transformative change on your perspective of how branding yourself and owning and running your own business "should" be.
* Bust through limiting beliefs, energetic blocks and programmed patterning that have been stopping you from fully creating and sharing the biz of your dreams. THEN I INVITE YOU TO APPLY TO EMBARK ON THE MAIDEN VOYAGE OF THE BRAND VISION CLARITY PROGRAM!
If you want to learn more about working with me 1:1 in this sacred container, then please go on over to here to learn more and to apply!